Progress Energy Florida’s SunSense® Solar PV Programs will begin accepting applications for 2012 rebates on Tuesday, October 4, 2011. The application process has been enhanced with a new online application. For your convenience, details are now available on our website at www.progress-energy.com/sunsense. However, the application itself will not become active until 8:00 a.m. on October 4.
We hope you will take advantage of our new online application process. Please note:
- We encourage customers to register online prior to October 4.
- Reservations will be issued on a first-come basis and only for correctly completed applications.
- A reservation does not guarantee that a rebate will be awarded, only that funding for a rebate is available should the system be installed, meet all requirements and pass inspection.
As part of the application process, customers will be required to separately upload the following two documents:
- Solar site survey (provided by the contractor/installer)
- Contractor’s quote
* The size of each attachment cannot exceed 4MB and executable files (such as .zip files) are automatically filtered out and will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at PEFSunSense@pgnmail.com.
Progress Energy Florida thanks you for your participation in the SunSense Solar PV Programs and we hope you find this new application process helpful.
Progress Energy Florida, Inc.